Friday, July 1, 2011

வினய் சேது கேள்விக்கு பதில்


vinay sethu said...
GREETING OF THE DAY SIR,I WAS VERY MUCH IMPRESSED BY YOUR ARTICLE AND I DECIDED TO START EI BUSINESS.I HAVE LIST OF QUERIES REQ EXPORT IMPORT BUSINESS:
1. SHALL I DO THIS BUSINESS AS PART TIME BUSINESS
you are already in business or job, it is better to start as a part-time. But much efforts are required when you do part time.
2. I HAVE HEARD THAT FOR OPENING EIC CURRENT ACCOUNT IS NEEDED? IS IT MANTADORY
Yes. In your company name you have to open a current account with a bank (with an authorized dealer who deals in foreign exchange). Normally all the banks are authorized dealers except co-operative banks.
3. ONCE I OPEN MY EIC WHAT WOULD BE MY NEXT STEP
You have to obtain a PAN, Local registrations, if required for the company, Current Account. Then only you have to go for IEC (import export code number). It is better to go to promotion council registration later when you are about get an order. Otherwise, I have seen lot of people just register and pay Rs.5000 to Rs.6000 unnecessarily expecting orders and the same has to be paid every year. Hence, it is better to pay when you are about to get an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment